9am – 6pm
9am – 6pm
9am – 6pm
9am – 6pm
9am – 5pm
Prov Peds News:
See below for updated information regarding FLU VACCINE & COVID19 - there are attached statements for you to review
FLU QUESTIONNAIRE FORM
We are NOW up and running with Telemedine as well - we will be using Doxy.me for some virtual visits - Please read our announcements below and learn how to schedule these visits
Policy Change for Form Processing
As of January 1, 2018 there is a processing fee of $10.00 for all forms - with the exception of forms presented at the time of arrival for a Well Child Examination, there will be no charge.
As always, it is requested that you allow one week for form completion.
We have a PORTAL!!! You can contact us with questions, download visit summaries, print immunizations, forms, pay your bill and more!
You can also now receive portal notifications via cell phone instead of email - you can change your preference in the setting section of your account
COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL CARE
for infants, children & adolescents
Weekend AM urgent care appointments may be available by arrangement with the on-call doctor - please call by 9am
Follow our Facebook page for up to date health related alerts, news reports, recalls and recommendations!
ONLINE BILL PAY IS HERE - you can access this via the patient portal - sign into your account today!!!
Prov Peds Rock Your Socks - supporting World Down Syndrome day on 3/21/19
Flu & Coronavirus News
Covid 19 Vaccination (update 3/21)
We have been in contact with the state regarding acquiring vaccine in our office to be able to help vaccinate our eligible patients - at this time we have not received any vaccines although we will keep our website up to date if this changes.
Currently the Pfizer vaccine is available to individuals over 16 who meet the state's criteria for vaccination, and the Johnson and Johnson & Moderna vaccines are available to those over 18 who meet criteria.
Current vaccination availability and access is taking place through your local county health department, various pharmacies and hospital sites.
We are out of flu vaccines for the season and grateful that thanks to masking and social distancing - it has been a very mild flu season for our patients - stay tuned early next fall for our 2021 flu vaccine appointments.
- Flu vaccine FORM
Our office remains open through this pandemic - we will continue to see well visits, along with many sick appointments
- any patient with Covid-19 concerns, we can help direct you to appropriate care and testing
- we ask that you arrive 5 min before your scheduled appointment time
- upon arrival, you can remain in the car and call us to check in - we will then let you know when a waiting room area or patient room is available for your appointment
- only one parent should bring each child to the office (exceptions made for newborns)
- please wear a valve free mask for patients over 2 yrs and accompanying parent
- if you have any concern that you or your child have been exposed in the 14 days prior to your appt, please call the office before coming
- please also update us with any recent travel out of state in the 14 days prior to your appointment
- if you or you child have had a fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath in the past 14 days, please call the office before you come
Since the arrival of Covid19, we have removed all toys and books from the office to minimize transmission of these germs - we recommend you BYOT (bring your own toys)
Please review our attached statements below regarding the Coronavirus (Covid19)