9am – 6pm
9am – 6pm
9am – 6pm
9am – 6pm
9am – 5pm
Prov Peds News:
See below for updated information regarding FLU VACCINE & COVID19 - there are attached statements for you to review
FLU QUESTIONNAIRE FORM
We are NOW up and running with Telemedine as well - we will be using Doxy.me for some virtual visits - Please read our announcements below and learn how to schedule these visits
Policy Change for Form Processing
As of January 1, 2018 there is a processing fee of $10.00 for all forms - with the exception of forms presented at the time of arrival for a Well Child Examination, there will be no charge.
As always, it is requested that you allow one week for form completion.
We have a PORTAL!!! You can contact us with questions, download visit summaries, print immunizations, forms, pay your bill and more!
You can also now receive portal notifications via cell phone instead of email - you can change your preference in the setting section of your account
COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL CARE
for infants, children & adolescents
Weekend AM urgent care appointments may be available by arrangement with the on-call doctor - please call by 9am
Follow our Facebook page for up to date health related alerts, news reports, recalls and recommendations!
ONLINE BILL PAY IS HERE - you can access this via the patient portal - sign into your account today!!!
Prov Peds Rock Your Socks - supporting World Down Syndrome day on 3/21/19
Flu Season and Coronavirus News
FLU VACCINE TIME
We will be offering some afternoon and Saturday outdoor Flu vaccine clinics - by appointment ONLY over the next few weeks:
Now scheduling the following dates: Tues 10/20, Sat 10/24 (NEW), Tues 10/27, & Fri 10/30
- please portal message or call to schedule your children's flu vaccines
- please be patient, as our full supply of flu vaccines has not yet arrived, we will be opening up more flu clinic time slots as our supply allows
- you will be required to complete this FORM on the day of vaccination for all outdoor flu clinics
- please check in with the nurse upon arrival
- please review the above form for helpful tips and the Questionnaire, in addition we request that you wear masks even while in your car
Our office remains open through this pandemic - we will continue to see well visits, along with many sick appointments
- any patient with Covid-19 concerns, we can help direct you to appropriate care and testing
- upon arrival, you can remain in the car and call us to check in - we will then let you know when a room is available for your appointment
- only one parent should bring each child to the office (exceptions made for newborns)
- please wear a valve free mask for patients over 2 yrs and accompanying parent
- if you have any concern that you or your child have been exposed in the 14 days prior to your appt, please call the office before coming
- please also update us with any recent travel out of state in the 14 days prior to your appointment
- if you or you child have had a fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath in the past 14 days, please call the office before you come
Since the arrival of Covid19, we have removed all toys and books from the office to minimize transmission of these germs - we recommend you BYOT (bring your own toys)
Please review our attached statements below regarding the Coronavirus (Covid19)